Believing in Myself
“Believing in myself, because that’s what going to hell and back taught me. Trusting me, having faith in me, loving me, it all starts with me.”
– Poppy Koning
The letter ‘P’ wasn’t done on purpose, I accidental dropped a tube of acrylics in my wet painting and somehow the first letter of my name got created in the process, that makes this piece even more special to me.
- Name: Believing in Myself
- Collection: Rewiring
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 20 cm x 1 cm
- Material: acrylics on photo paper
- Varnished with a subtle layer of gloss, contains an UV protector
- Framed + removable glass plate
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Signature on the back of the painting
- Ready to hang and/or stand on its own
– rainbow painting
Worldwide shipping: For more information, check out the FAQ about shipping + international shipping.