Believing in Myself
“Believing in myself, because that’s what going to hell and back taught me. Trusting me, having faith in me, loving me, it all starts with me.”
– Poppy Koning
The letter ‘P’ wasn’t done on purpose, I accidental dropped a tube of acrylics in my wet painting and somehow the first letter of my name got created in the process, that makes this piece even more special to me.
Want to know more about this painting?
Read the full background post here.
- Name: Believing in Myself
- Collection: Rewiring
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 20 cm x 1 cm
- Material: acrylics on photo paper
- Varnished with a subtle layer of gloss, contains an UV protector
- Framed + removable glass plate
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Signature on the back of the painting
- Ready to hang and/or stand on its own
– rainbow painting
Worldwide shipping: For more information, check out the FAQ about shipping + international shipping.