“Thanks to building a steady foundation for myself in case I’m spiraling in self destructive behavior, in case when I’m having a period filled with anxiety and panic attacks on every single corner. If I fall, I know I’ve a solid base to bounce back from. A safety net I created myself, not that I need it now, but in case I need it, I know it’s there. I’ll never let myself get so lost again, but if it happens, I know I’ll bounce back. I’ve done it before, I can do it again.”
– Poppy Koning
Want to know more about this painting?
Read the full background post here.
- Name: Bouncing Back
- Collection: Rewiring
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 20 cm x 1 cm
- Material: acrylics on photo paper
- Varnished, glossy finish + contains an UV protector
- Framed + removable glass plate
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Signature on the back of the painting
- Ready to hang and/or stand on its own
– rainbow painting
Worldwide shipping: For more information, check out the FAQ about shipping + international shipping.