“Tell me how you really feel..”
But how can I tell you how I really feel, when I don’t even know what I am feeling?
And besides not knowing it, how do I express it?
You know what?
no idea in mind,
just raw emotions,
being the purest version of myself.
“This is how I feel.” – me back in November 2018
Stuck in my process of getting better, exhausted from the therapy session I had that day and wandering around in a dark thought of anxiety combined with too much frustration. No thinking, just feeling and letting it all go and flow onto these two canvases. Pure chaos, pure the feelings from then.
Want to know more about this painting?
Read the full background post here.
- Name: CHAOS
- Collection: REDRUM
- Dimensions: 2 paintings – each painting is 50 cm x 50 cm x 4 cm
- Material: acrylics and ink on canvas
- Varnished, glossy finish + contains an UV protector
- Sides are coated, doesn’t need a frame
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Signature on the back of the painting
- Ready to hang
– blood painting
Worldwide shipping: For more information, check out the FAQ about shipping + international shipping.