“The beginning was and still is a blur. All of the sudden it was just.. there. The panic attacks. The anxiety. Being sick from it all the time. Now I know it was always there, it just got triggered. The pile of negative and fearful thoughts got sparked into something worse. Not strange. Like attracts like, so does the opposite. It was bound to happen.” – Poppy Koning
Want to know more about this painting?
Read the full background post here.
- Name: Confusion
- Collection: I was at war with myself
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 50 cm x 3,5 cm
- Material: acrylics on canvas
- Varnished, glossy finish + contains an UV protector
- Sides are coated, doesn’t need a frame
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Signature on the back of the paintings
- Ready to hang
– acrylic pour painting
*This is an exclusive collection, that is why the availability will be limited, the collection including this painting is only available until August 28, 2025.
Worldwide shipping: For more information, check out the FAQ about shipping + international shipping.