“Fighting a battle I didn’t want to be part of, that’s how the early stages felt. I didn’t want to feel the fearful thoughts that created all these racing sensations in my body, making me want to flight. The longer I denied it, the longer it wasn’t there. Oh, it was there. I knew it. Deep down I knew it very early. I also knew I needed help. I didn’t necessary needed the therapy, I needed to see that others couldn’t solve what I needed to solve by myself and by going into therapy I realized that I was on my own. It triggered me, I got frustrated with the lack of help but it was a blessing in disguise. This was the moment I stood up, I acknowledge it and I made the decision I was going to change this lack mindset and flip it into the complete opposite. Happy. Abundant. Thriving. Loving. At ease.”
– Poppy Koning
- Name: Denial
- Collection: I was at war with myself
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 50 cm x 3,5 cm
- Material: acrylics and inks on canvas
- Varnished, glossy finish + contains an UV protector
- Sides are coated, doesn’t need a frame
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Signature on the back of the paintings
- Ready to hang
– acrylic pour painting
*This is an exclusive collection, that is why the availability will be limited, the collection including this painting is only available until August 28, 2023.
Worldwide shipping: For more information, check out the FAQ about shipping + international shipping.