Guts Over Fear
“Now or never,
guts over fear baby,
blood over anxiety,
art over everything,
– Poppy Koning
One of the ‘positive’ things about hitting rock bottom is, after a while you know there’s only going up from now on. Fighting a battle on the inside, having my own blood literally on my hands, that shows me that I fought for what I wanted in life. If I didn’t got so sick in the Summer of 2016 due to Lyme disease, survived my burnout and dealt with anxiety, I wouldn’t be an artist. No guts, no fucking glory.
Want to know more about this painting?
Read the full background post here.
- Name: Guts Over Fear
- Collection: REDRUM
- Dimensions: 2 paintings – each painting is 80 cm x 80 cm x 3.5 cm
- Material: acrylics, an amount of my own blood and ink on canvas
- Varnished, glossy finish + contains an UV protector
- Sides are coated, doesn’t need a frame
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Signature on the back of the painting
- Ready to hang
*contains human material (=questions about this? Read the section ‘human blood paintings’ in the FAQ.)
– human blood painting
Worldwide shipping: For more information, check out the FAQ about shipping + international shipping.