I owe it to myself
“I owe it to myself to do this for me.
I owe it to myself to follow my heart.
I owe it to myself to do what I want.
I owe it to myself to make myself happy.
I owe it to myself to follow my dreams.
I owe it to myself to believe in myself.
I owe it to myself to make it happen.
I owe it to myself.”
– Poppy Koning
Want to know more about this painting?
Read the full background post here.
- Name: I owe it to myself
- Collection: The Road to Home
- Dimensions: 90 cm x 60 cm x 5 cm
- Material: acrylics, an amount of my own blood, glitter, ink and pigment on canvas
- Varnished, glossy finish + contains an UV protector
- Sides are coated, doesn’t need a frame
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Signature on the back of the paintings
- Ready to hang
*contains human material (=questions about this? Read the section ‘human blood paintings’ in the FAQ.
*The photos are taken outside in direct sunlight, this can make them appear lighter in the pictures than they originally are except for the first one and the last four photos.
– inspired blood painting
Worldwide shipping: For more information, check out the FAQ about shipping + international shipping.