‘The moment I realized I could shift from being anxious all the time to being angry, I did. I was so done with being sick. I was so doing with being anxious. I was so done with the whole situation. This vicious cycle of self-destruction with thoughts that I came up with myself that limited me, for what?! I was so done and because I leveled myself up from being anxious to angry, I could take action from there because my focus was on hatred which caused relief from the anxiety and panic attacks. The more relief I experienced, the more neutral I became, the faster I could climb up the ladder into a better feeling mood. It was tiny but it was something. It worked great to go from contrast to neutral to then move up into feeling OK.’ – Poppy Koning
- Name: I’m done
- Collection: I was at war with myself
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 50 cm x 3,5 cm
- Material: acrylics and charcoal powder on canvas
- Varnished, glossy finish + contains an UV protector
- Sides are coated, doesn’t need a frame
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Signature on the back of the paintings
- Ready to hang
– pink painting
*This is an exclusive collection, that is why the availability will be limited, the collection including this painting is only available until August 28, 2023.
Worldwide shipping: For more information, check out the FAQ about shipping + international shipping.