“From standing in a not well lit tunnel to spending too much time with my unpleasant thoughts in an isolated room without a door and having no clue how I got there. I dug my way to rock bottom and spend more time over there until I realized that I could use the rocks to build a staircase. And if I could build a staircase out of rocks, I could burst right through that wall of the isolated room and before I knew it, I was back into that same tunnel. There was no stopping now because now I know what I’m capable of, so I gave the lightbulb a couple twist to shine even brighter than it did before and walked right out of that tunnel. Because why stay in a tunnel if there’s a whole new world out there. I found myself. I found my purpose. This, this is Life Now. I’m fine.”
– Poppy Koning
Want to know more about this painting?
Read the full background post here.
- Name: Life Now
- Collection: Rewiring
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 20 cm x 1 cm
- Material: acrylics on Yupo paper
- Varnished, glossy finish + with an UV protector
- Framed + removable glass plate
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Signature on the back of the painting
- Ready to hang and/or stand on its own
– rainbow painting
Worldwide shipping: For more information, check out the FAQ about shipping + international shipping.