“I think I found that the weirdest thing about panic attacks or anxiety in general, it’s a rollercoaster ride. There were extreme highs but also incredibly low but when I was on top of that ride, when I was standing on this mountain of ecstasy and exhilaration, I felt like a rebel with no worries, no problems and no anxious feeling rushing through my body. But this time it was pure adrenalin from joy.”
– Poppy Koning
Want to know more about this painting?
Read the full background post here.
- Name: Rebel
- Collection: I was at war with myself
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 50 cm x 3,5 cm
- Material: acrylics, sand and inks on canvas
- Varnished, glossy finish + contains an UV protector
- Sides are coated, doesn’t need a frame
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Signature on the back of the paintings
- Ready to hang
– inspired blood painting
*This is an exclusive collection, that is why the availability will be limited, the collection including this painting is only available until August 28, 2025.
Worldwide shipping: For more information, check out the FAQ about shipping + international shipping.