“Along the way of shifting my paradigms, changing my subconscious mind through brainwashing myself in different but healthy and positive thought patterns, I will run into temptations and these run deep. Controlling situations that I can’t control, chasing temporary highs, self destruction and all kind of distractions just to prevent myself from flourishing because I’m scared. I’m scared of the future. I’m scared to grow. I’m scared for the change, so those temptations, yeah, they sound tempting.”
– Poppy Koning
Want to know more about this painting?
Read the full background post here.
- Name: Temptations
- Collection: Rewiring
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 20 cm x 1 cm
- Material: acrylics on photo paper
- Varnished with a subtle layer of gloss, contains an UV protector
- Framed + removable glass plate
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Signature on the back of the painting
- Ready to hang and/or stand on its own
– rainbow painting
Worldwide shipping: For more information, check out the FAQ about shipping + international shipping.