Hoʻoponopono is a Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness. The Hawaiian word translates into English simply as correction, with the synonyms manage or supervise, and the antonym careless. [source]
Want to know more about this painting?
Read the full background post here.
- Name: Thank you
- Collection: Ho’oponopono
- Dimensions: 42 cm x 32 cm x 3,5 cm
- Material: ink on Yupo paper
- Varnished with a subtle layer of gloss, contains an UV protector
- Comes with the white frame
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Signature on the back of the painting
Worldwide shipping: For more information, check out the FAQ about shipping + international shipping.