[ fee-niks ]noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a mythical bird of great beauty fabled to live 500 or 600 years in the Arabian wilderness, to burn itself on a funeral pyre, and to rise from its ashes in the freshness of youth and live through another cycle of years: often an emblem of immortality or of reborn idealism or hope.
a person or thing of peerless beauty or excellence; paragon.
a person or thing that has become renewed or restored after suffering calamity or apparent annihilation.
- Name: The Phoenix
- Dimensions: 60 cm x 80 cm x 1,5 cm
- Material: acrylics and inks on canvas
- Varnished, has a satin finish + contains an UV protector
- Sides are coated, doesn’t need a frame
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity (COA)
- Signature on the back of the painting
- Ready to hang
– inspired blood painting
Worldwide shipping: For more information, check out the FAQ about shipping + international shipping.